Monday, May 14, 2012

My books

Truly the best thing about blogging are the books I get. Since I started, I've gotten one book for each year of blogging, which means I just got book #4 in the mail today. Every time a new one arrives, I get out the old ones and look through. I remember writing so much of it, and it seems like not that long ago. But the pictures of the kids... they were so little! And they're so big in the most recent book! Among all four books, there are over 920 pages of memories. When blogging seems like just too much, and I can't imagine doing just one more thing, I look at those books and am so thankful to have them. And I hope one day they'll be as happy to have them as I had fun writing about them.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

I have been meaning to do and keep forgetting! What service do you use? I have a couple of recommendations.

Post a Comment